Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Squirming Around

I am determined to feel this baby moving around. Some books I read say you should start to feel movements between weeks 16 and 22 or so, but that if you start out extra slender before pregnancy, it's likely you'll feel the baby on the early side. That's me!!!

I have my hands all over my tummy all the time and I feel little flutterings or whatever, but how the heck do you tell the difference between little stomach gurgling and babies squirming around?

I'll keep you guys posted.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This is Sarah, Leanne's friend, and yes, it's true you feel the little guy earlier if you are slender before. I am 5'8 and was 110 prepregnancy. I felt ours at 16 weeks for sure. And it was the little flutters. You'll know. And you'll know because it's the same feeling that happens over and over again in the same place. If it were gas bubbles or something, you could think back to what you ate, and if it wasn't something bad and greasy like Chinese or Mexican, it's not gas, but the baby. Ok enough babble, does that make sense? Ahh, so hard to describe.