Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Boy or Girl???

I have always believed I was destined to have a boy first. It's really kind of a silly reason why. I am basically a freak and find weird patterns in everything. For example, in my family (and not just my immediate family), boys usually have girls first and girls have boys first. Let's take a look at some case studies: David had Christianne, Tim had Mina, Theresa had Andrew. My cousin Steven had Ruby, Michael had Nicolette, while Suzanne had Teddy and Melissa had Adam. I could go on, but I think you get the point. And of course, not *everyone* has followed this pattern.

I still think we just might have a boy first, but the other night I had a strange dream. I was going through all these elementary school pictures and toddler pictures of a little girl who I thought was me at first. But I realized they couldn't have been MY school pics, although they were of a really cute little girl who looked strikingly like me. weird.

It's anyone's guess.

2 comments:

morethangray said...

I was actually thinking about this over the weekend (for some reason?) and thought you'd likely have a boy. And you know, I thought about how your mom had a boy first, and how Lane's mom had a boy first. Weird.

Heather said...

it's crazy the dreams you have when you're pregnant, or so i've heard, how you dream about the little one before their born and how you dream about them at all different ages! crazy cool. can't wait to find out more :) smooches!