Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to Me!

On Saturday morning, Lane and I made a delicious breakfast together, as we normally do on the weekends. But when it was time to eat he told me I'd better hurry because I needed to go soon. I stopped for a minute confused, thinking I hadn't scheduled anything for us. Little did I know, that my clever and sweetheart of a husband made me an appointment for a pregnancy massage in honor of my first mother's day :) I came back feeling glorious!

I got my first mother's day card from Katie and an e-card from the SB Grovers, and lots of sweet wishes from other friends and family.

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all you mamacitas out there.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Lane is the best...love that guy!
Hope you have a fabulous baby shower. Wish we could be there but we will see you soon. It won't be long until she's born and then we HAVE to come out to meet her!